Bridesmaid jewellery is as important as their outfits. They must complement your bridesmaids’ features, complexion and of course, their dress. This doesn’t mean you have to be pricey jewellery. Just make sure it looks good and matches your wedding theme. Don’t underestimate the importance of bridesmaid jewellery. Making that absolutely right choice could create a stylish and fantastically chic look to your wedding, making it an unforgettable one. A few tips to keep in mind:
– The neckline of the dress and jewellery must match. Choose a choker necklace for a higher neckline, while a halter dress doesn’t require a necklace of any sort. With lower necklines go for drop-style earrings for dramatic effect, while bracelets should not be worn with a long sleeved dress.
– If you choose to make the bridesmaid jewellery a gift to them, then consider buying ‘real’ jewellery. It’s your choice, whether you choose to buy 10k or 14k gold or even simple diamond stud earrings. Remember to keep your budget in mind when making decisions like this. You don’t have to buy jewellery for your bridesmaids, its only an option, if your budget allows it.
– The colour of jewellery you choose is important. Don’t go for overly vibrant or shiny jewellery. Keep it simple.
– Vintage jewellery pieces such as brooches, rose pendant chokers, crystal necklaces, bangle bracelets can all be worn if your wedding theme of choice is vintage.
– It might not be possible for all your bridesmaids to wear the same jewellery. Opting for different pieces could be effective, as long as they all have a common ground, such as colour or style. Choose well.